Life For Me Is Good Because...!!
- I wake up each day to watch my husband get up at 4:00a.m. (not even sure any human should be up at that hour) to get ready to go on patrol and be able to provide for his family. By the way, I don't get up but I do say a silent prayer for God to keep him safe each day.
- Before I go to bed each night I get to check in on my children one more time and stare at each one as they sleep.
- So many friends seem to know just when to call and make me laugh.
- I am able to home school my children and watch them learn right before my eyes.
- We can make our children happy just by letting them stay up and play game night on our bed.
- Every Thursday morning my husband gets up with Ethan to go get donuts for everyone and route 44 diet Coke for mommy.
- We have an amazing young lady who we have entrusted the care of our children to when we have doctor appointments with the other children. She loves each of the children and is an important part of our family.
- My oldest daughter has such an amazing heart for children with special needs.
- My husband knows my Starbuck drink orders by the season (ok so he has it saved on his phone but still I give him credit)
- Ethan can keep us laughing with the simple things he likes in life like practicing baseball in the back yard wearing only his new underwear and his batting helmet. If you think that is a sight to see you should imagine what he looks like wearing yet again a new pair of underwear and swim goggles pretending he is a super hero.
- God has never given up on me even when so many others have in my life.
- It is fall and even though it has been one year since my grandma passed away I get to think of her each time my fall flowers bloom since fall was her favorite time of the year also.
- This past month we have received blessings that never in our wildest dream would we imagine we would receive.
- Each day I meet someone who is curious as to our family story and when they are done listening their heart is deeply touched and they are moved to want to do something about the orphan crisis.
- I have days in which I receive more news about one of the children we feature on Carrington's Crusade has a family who is coming for them. CHECK OUT GENUINE GEM.........
- I can hear my children tell me "I slept good mom!" each morning as we get ready.
- I can spend 3 hours doing my yard work and chatting with God.
- I can watch reruns of Little House on the Prairie and Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman thanks to DVR.
- My children make my heart smile.
- I AM LIVING MY DREAM LIFE WITH MY HUSBAND AND CHILDREN!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment