It matters to our family the time and effort needed to advocate for those children who have special needs and are classified as orphans. We do not care about their race, color, cultural heritage or special needs. Nor do we care which country they come from. They are children who need families!
I am not writing on this blog to gain a certain number of followers nor do I write to entertain or gain fame. I write to share! Sometimes that sharing is of our family and sometimes it is for others, but we want it to always be a reminder to everyone of all the difference a family can make to a child.
Yes, it is hard to adopt. It is also hard to be pregnant and give birth. But the rewards of watching your child grow wipes that hard away and replaces it with love. I want you to see the difference love has made for two of my favorite girls. Their mommy and daddy did not let hard deter them from bringing the girls and two brothers home. They did not winch at the condition of the girls and wonder if they were doing the right thing. All this family knew is these girls mattered to them!
![]() |
| Soon Amelia will be looking at her life through a whole new way. Doesn't she look cute in her glasses?! |
| Look at how Amelia's hands are down from her face and how big her legs are getting. |
| Lina is loving life as a Carpenter girl! |
| This is my little Butterfly! |
It mattered to her that someone would spend the money and time to fly over and bring her home. It also matters to another young lady by the name of Hannah. Check out the blog of Lina's mommy at wwwmarianaorphanfund.blogspot.com to read more about how it matters to Hannah. People may think it does not matter if they give $5 to help someone adopt or if they post about it on their FB but it does because that is how so many families like us have had our children brought to our hearts. I am not talking about seeing a picture but more of hearing God's calling.
Tonight I ask you if you are listening with your heart.



No comments:
Post a Comment