Sunday, August 5, 2012

If I Can...So Can They!!

If you just look at all the things I can do now you will know that  my friends, who are still waiting for their mommy and daddy, can too!

Even though I have not met my friends that you all can see on the side of my blog, I still think they are very special.  Do you know why?  Because once I was thought to be nothing...a defect so my country called me...but my mommy and daddy saw past those labels, those diagnosis, and how I looked so sad and lost in my picture to see the Princess God made me to be.

Can you see just how special each of my friends are?








3 comments:

Joy@WDDCH said...

These videos make my heart so happy!!! I love Carrington's hair! It's getting so long. Love her sweet laugh, too!!!

Linnea said...

LOVE!!!!

Be blessed
Ashlee

Jill said...

Looks like she is doing GREAT! Love her hair too. :-) What a miracle!