Hi Everybody, it is me Princess Carrington. I know it is back to school time and believe me my mommy has me doing things already at my very young age of almost 5 years old (my birthday is in only 12 days). So, since it is the end of summer and so many of you have been helping me find families for my friends listed over on the side of my blog, I have a few videos to share with you. Notice what both videos have me involved with :)
Mommy was busy painting all day and I was busy keeping her entertained. Then it was time for my dinner and I didn't want to wait to sit in my high chair. Mommy then got this great idea that I needed to work for my supper. Now where would she get an idea like that I wonder?!
When I saw Mommy was having a little late night dessert I knew she would not want to eat all by herself so I did what any Princess would do and I offered to stop playing with my toys and help her eat her apple pie topped off with ice cream. Isn't that what Princesses are for?!
I can't wait until all of my friends get the chance to eat ice cream with their mommy and daddy!


No comments:
Post a Comment