Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Auction #2 Begins 12-1-11

Wow can you believe Hidden Treasures is about to bless another family just as they blessed ours?! You will recall that so many of you who read this blog and many, many others recently bid on some absolutely amazing items that were donated in order to help us raise funds to help bring home our boys. Well that is what this auction will do as well. I would love to introduce you to an amazing lady whom I am so blessed to say is a new and dear friend to me: Stephanie Carpenter. I met Stephanie through a friend and instantly I felt such a sincere and honest heart in her. Stephanie and her family are working so hard to bring a precious little angel, Lina (Mary on RR) home from the very orphanage where our Teagan and Kelten are and where sweet Katie Musser WAS!!! God is really calling this family to the adoption world as He just brought them home from a recent adoption much like ourselves.

Amy is heading up this auction and has detailed out just how exactly the auction will work as well as posted about the incredible items that have been donated. Just click on over to Hidden Treasures to take a peek at everything that is up for bidding starting tomorrow. Thank you for helping us help another family bring one more precious child into loving arms!

p.s. Please post about this auction on any and every form of media you have.

No comments: