Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Guess Who....

Guess who is going home tomorrow???!!! You got it...Miss Carrington will be joining the rest of her family at her HOME sometime tomorrow if all goes as planned!! AND she is just shy of 15 pounds!! Woohoo!!

This little girl has already touched so many hearts and will continue to with her story of perseverance, faith, hope, and love! God is good!

27 comments:

figwittage said...

YAY Carrington! xxxooo

Stephanie said...

Now that's some GOOD NEWS!!!! What a homecoming that will be!
And I just loved the video.. beautiful!
What a miracle.

Anonymous said...

This is the GREATEST news! I'm so happy that She is going home! Prayer is always needed but, She is going home!

In Him,
Beth

Rochelle said...

YEAH! What a complete answer to prayers. We will continue to lift her up daily!

Unknown said...

How absolutely amazing. Little Miss Carrington will be going HOME for the first time in her life. Praise God and his grace! I love getting her updates, please keep them up. God bless Carrington and her new family.

Joy@WDDCH said...

Yay!!!!

Amy said...

WONDERFUL news!! Wow, I can't believe it! Please keep us posted on where to follow her story. :)

Katrina said...

That is wonderful news. I am so excited for her family.

nicole said...

awesome please ask her momma to update us on her prgress..

Stephanie said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!! Would love to be able to keep up with her... God bless the whole Burman bunch.

Stephanie Lynch

Amy Park said...

Amazing! So excited for the Burmans. I sent a package by USPS last week and am not sure if it arrived. Wondering if you think the hospital will save it for them if it is not there tomorrow?? I sent it last Thursday to the address you posted here. A silly little question in the big scheme of things! I know! Thanks so much for keeping us updated. Carrington is on my heart so often and I don't even know her family. What a blessing she is! Thanks again. Love, Amy Park

Anonymous said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

M. E. said...

How WONDERFUL!!!!!

Redeeming Hidden Treasures said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!! So excited for her to finally get HOME! :)

Anonymous said...

So happy!!!!!!!!!! I hope that doesn't mean the updates end here. Please keep posting!

Melissa said...

YAYAY!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to hear this :)

Brandi said...

yahoo!! busting out of that joint!! :) So proud of you Miss Carrington :)

careyann said...

WHOO HOO

Anonymous said...

oh happy day! Thank the Lord. I hope you will continue to keep us updated on her progress?

Anonymous said...

yay! that is great!

Lori (Maine) said...

Way to go, Princess Carrington!! I'm so grateful to the Lord that He has given her an awesome family of her very own to love and cherish her. I too hope the updates will keep coming. We've grown attached to the Bermans and to sweet Carrington! Thank you for taking the time to keep us updated on them!

Sunnie said...

Wooohoooooo!!! Go Carrington Go!!! You show them girlie!!!
Sunnie in NC

Milena said...

Amazing! So happy for the Burmans' and Carrington! (Will they call her Carrie?)

Arizona mom to eight said...

I am so happy and excited for Carrington and all of you. Praying she does not have to return for any reason and continues to gain weight and get strong.

Briana said...

Yay! Praise God, that is awesome news!

Shari said...

YIPPEE!!!! Ohh I do hope her mama takes her blog public because this little sweetie has a LOT of people who want to follow her progress! What joy!

Jolene said...

That is amazing news! I am so excited for them! Praise the Lord!