I have realized that along this journey I have not been alone. There are times it has seemed as if I am the only one on the road filled with potholes and bumps and detours. I think I was so consumed looking in my rear view mirrors that I did not see who was right beside me the whole time.
My family. They have stood by me, endured with me, cried and laughed with me. They are my greatest blessing. God truly blessed me and my life with these amazing children and wonderful husband. My rock. My family has been a rock that I am building a life on. Thank you Jesus!
So many things to reflect on I know. Right now my journey has set forth a new course thanks to God. He did measure my faith nor did he score my mistakes. He simply loved me and waited patiently for me. My new course has been set. I cannot say I won't remember the potholes but what I can say is I will not let those potholes determine my course. This is about my Passport to London and the JOY that has found a way to my heart.


2 comments:
As always I'm catching up........again! LOVE-LOVE-LOVE your family! Brian is an incredible Dad and your kids? too precious for words! (((HUGS)))You are BLESSED Miss Shelly! And you are a BLESSING to so many!
A HA! Just watched Leah's video! :-) She's beautiful!!!! Can't wait to hear more. You and Brian are such an inspiration to me. We just sent our I-600A in, so hope you are tracking with us to meet up in country. :-) Love to you all!
Post a Comment