Congratulations Burman Family!!! We are so very happy for you! She's beautiful and seems like a very joyful little girl. Praying you have a wonderful trip home!
(P.S. Sarah and I are very impressed you put the video together on your own - I'm assuming. LOL)
5 comments:
Congratulations Burman Family!!! We are so very happy for you! She's beautiful and seems like a very joyful little girl. Praying you have a wonderful trip home!
(P.S. Sarah and I are very impressed you put the video together on your own - I'm assuming. LOL)
Ok You made me cry! So happy for you guys. London is beautiful.
Congrats Shelly!!! I feel so out of the loop! I had no idea! What a blessing from God.
She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats on another precious blessing to your wonderful family!!!
You inspire me Shelly, I wanna be a mom just like you! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! (((HUGS))) Crying tears of joy!! with you!
Post a Comment