Sunday, March 10, 2013

She Loves Her Daddy & He Loves His Princess

"How do you do it?"
 
HOW CAN I NOT?!
 
"Why do you want more children?
"
CHILDREN ARE A BLESSING AND EACH TIME WE BECOME A PARENT TO ANOTHER CHILD WE RECEIVE ANOTHER BLESSING FROM GOD
 
"Isn't it hard?"
 
WHAT'S HARD IS KNOWING THAT MY CHILDREN ENDURED FAR MORE IN THEIR LITTLE LIVES THAN I EVER HAVE OR WILL
 
"Do you know your hands are full?"
 
YES I DO AND THANK GOD THEY ARE INSTEAD OF BEING EMPTY AND ALONE

I had planned a big post for Carrington's 2nd year anniversary of being home but yesterday we were at Brian's work to meet him and we took a few pictures of Carrington with her daddy. Once I saw them I knew there was no need for any big post. No need to say this is what she can do and this is what she used to be like and remember when. I love sharing those things but these four pictures say more than I will ever be able to. Just to watch the man I love with our little Princess says what's all in my heart and mind.

This is what makes my heart full of unexplainable joy! It was a windy day and Carrington absolutely loves the
wind blowing in her face!


3 comments:

Jill said...

Love those questions at the beginning. So very true!

What fun pictures of Carrington and her Daddy!

Happy 2nd Anniversary home Carrington and Reagan!!!

eliz said...

And she looks just like her Daddy! LOVE-LOVE-LOVE these pictures! She's a little model!! (((HUGS)))

carpenter said...

Hey there girl...OK..she is way to cute for words!!!! Kind of has everyone wrapped around her little finger huh!!! smiling and loving this!!

love and hugs...steph
proverbs 24: 11 - 12
www.marianorphanfund.blogspot.com