Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Little Help For My Friend

It was through my friend Stephanie that I met a new friend, Leah just about 2 years ago.  Leah and I had the chance to talk via email then on the phone.  We had quite a bit in common so it was easy to talk with her.  As time has gone on so has our friendship. 

Right now Leah is readying her family and home for another special arrival: her son.  Leah and her family are getting closer to bringing home her 9 year old son with Down syndrome.  This handsome little fella ( I have not seen a picture but don't really need one to know he is handsome) is so close to coming home to brothers and a sister who cannot wait to teach him the ropes.  Leah is just shy of the remaining funds needed to bring him home and is hosting a fun giveaway I know so many of you would be interested in.  Please go check this out and help this handsome fella get home just in time for the spring thaw in frozen Minnesota.
http://myianna.blogspot.com/2013/03/spring-kindle-fundraiser.html

No comments: