Valentine's Day arrived and for some reason that was the day a few of the Burman Bunch decided they were not going to feel so well. Mommy had great plans to do all sorts of fun things but that sort of got put on the back burner. Now Princess was all about the day! I think she may have the notion it is a day all about her. She probably is right!! Carrington gives us so much love it is hard to imagine how a little one who never knew love can give it in abundance!! Lately our little love bug has been full of personality and spunk. She never wants to sit still and is always laughing. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this baby!!
| This picture is blurry but it just shows how she never sits still. |
| I love her personality that is shining through. Our little cupcake is getting so big! |
| A Valentine's Day bib just for me?! Thank you Mommy. I just love it! |
| Now that this bib is on are we going to taste some yummy Valentine donuts? |


No comments:
Post a Comment