Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Our Christmas

OUR CHRISTMAS
Burman Bunch Style

Santa brought pjs for all the little ones.

Santa made a stop at our house on Christmas Eve so we
could open presents with Daddy because he would be
at work on Christmas Day.

Pjs on and just itching to open their presents.

Benjamin is wondering what all this activity is all about.
He is wondering if this "First Christmas" stuff is
worth missing his nap.

Princess is an expert now so she says "bring on
the presents people. I am on my throne and ready."

Benjamin unwraps his very first ever present from
Santa.  

Hudson played with this car and blocks most of the night.

Oh Boy oh boy!! I just love this toy!!You can see her smile just
by looking at her cheek bones.

Reagan is my kind of girl. She loves getting
new clothes.

Santa sent Evelyn a new pair of wireless radio headphones.
I hear he had to look EVERYWHERE!!!

Brian and I each got new bikes from Santa.  Now to get
out and use them when we can find those baby
trailers to pull our crew behind us.

I just love this picture as it shows what fun
we have as a family on Christmas.

Ethan and Daddy are going to have fun finding
things to build with this Lego book. And yes
Santa did bring Ethan a set of drums since he
is taking drum lessons.  Funny thing is our son
who is deaf likes them the most.

Santa brought Ethan and Daddy matching Texas
Rangers shirts.

We made up snacks and that was our dinner for the night.

Eating and getting ready to see the treasures Santa brought.

Santa brought Madelaine both of the Just Dance
Wii games so she was quite happy.


Our Christmas was fun!  We laughed as each of our children practically fell into each others lap to see what Santa had brought.  As a parent, my favorite part was just watching the smiles on my children's faces and the excitement and exclamations of "I have always wanted this!" coming from them.  Each year I always say my favorite gift is just being mommy to each of my children.  This year an important piece was missing from our celebration because of hearts that were not pure.  But soon that will change and the lesson from it will be shared with all.  I know God is sovereign and it is His will that will triumph.  Meanwhile to share the time with my family could not have brought me greater joy!!



2 comments:

Jill said...

Merry Christmas and love to the Burman Bunch from all of us here up in chilly and snowy WI!

eliz said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! What a BEAUTIFUL family!! We LOVE you guys so much!!
(((HUGS)))