The day finally came to send off our new and very well written home study to USCIS and our facilitation team in Bulgaria. Our agency, CHI, said they have never seen such a well written home study and very happily gave it their approval. Now one thing that I want to really make clear is the fact that we are NOT in bad standing with the MOJ as Shelley Bedford and Toni have been telling people (which neither of them even had the right to tell anyone that statement). In fact, the MOJ has nothing to do with our case any longer because now we are in the court phase of this adoption. And the court actually gave a time frame for us to get together the proper documentation just as our USCIS did. We did not have our I800A revoked because if it had we never would have been able to continue the process to bring the boys home. Our names have been muddied by so many people and for what? Personal gain?! The important thing to remember is that God knows the truth and He will make sure the truth comes out. So why did we go through this ordeal, aside from the injust actions of several people? I honestly believe that God needed this to happen in order for some other things to happen, for certain people to take action, and for unanswered prayers to be answered.
It has been an exhausting past two months all because of a couple people's selfish agendas but through this all I have had the support of a few special friends who have never wavered in their support or love for me. They could see through the hog wash started and spread by people such as Glennda, Shelley Bedford, and Amanda. If it weren't for God bringing my friends into my life and for people such as Eileen Stancuckas, our social worker, and Nina Thompson at CHI I can truly say this day would not have happened.
All the time I knew God's plan would prevail, but I was carrying around a LOT of anger and frustration for all of the pain our family was enduring. The crazy part of all of this is that not once did Glennda or Shelley Bedford or Jenna Howard once have to prove I was guilty of their alleged things. Instead, we had to prove we were not guilty. How does that work when the essence of our court system says that we are innocent until proven guilty? Did these people who were listening to these claims from "anonymous sources" stop to think that maybe they should check into what was being said before they acted. I mean really, why did my social worker and our agency, Little Miracles, jump to notify every source they could think of before first validating these claims especially when the people calling in these claims were anonymous? I even pleaded with my Jenna, social worker, to please come to my home where she could see those things were not true but she refused. My agency called my friend to verify my information that certain allegations were false yet she still issued a letter to the Bulgarian government stating that these certain allegation, among others, were the reason she was no longer giving approval of our home study. All anyone had to do was come to my home or come to me personally to find out this all was the work of a sick minded individual who worked for our family.
As you read this today you will know that despite the horrible efforts of people such as Glennda, Shelley, Amanda, and the lack of support or due dilligence on the part of Little Miracles, Jenna Howard, and our Bulgarian facilitator, Elena, we triumphed and our boys are now officially Burmans and they are home with us. The days leading up to this were full of so much heart ache and stress I did not know if I could make it but just as it was getting to that point I would receive an email from one of my dear friends or even a phone call just letting me know they were praying right at that very moment for justice to prevail and God's will to be done. I was also getting several emails each week showing me how my boys were doing. So it was for my friends and for my boys that I would pick myself up and stand tall to handle whatever was coming at me and whatever I needed to in order to bring our boys home. Not once in all of these posts have I stated something that was not true unlike the many people working so hard to stop our adoption. I have documentation and that documentation has gone to the proper authorities who handle such acts. Authorities such as the COA who handles the Hague accredidation of adoption agencies, the U.S. Embassy and the Bulgarian Embassy. the board for social workers, and the Bulgarian authorities. Not once did I set out to falsely accuse the people I have mentioned but it is their own actions that must be answered for. Unlike what happened to us, I provided documentation of the allegations I brought to the authorities validating my claims. The sad part is that we are not the only family who is experiencing the "bullying". Families have shared with me their stories and each one is a bit different yet still the same. This must stop. They must be stopped.
In the end, we did what all those people did not. We took the high road!
It has been an exhausting past two months all because of a couple people's selfish agendas but through this all I have had the support of a few special friends who have never wavered in their support or love for me. They could see through the hog wash started and spread by people such as Glennda, Shelley Bedford, and Amanda. If it weren't for God bringing my friends into my life and for people such as Eileen Stancuckas, our social worker, and Nina Thompson at CHI I can truly say this day would not have happened.
All the time I knew God's plan would prevail, but I was carrying around a LOT of anger and frustration for all of the pain our family was enduring. The crazy part of all of this is that not once did Glennda or Shelley Bedford or Jenna Howard once have to prove I was guilty of their alleged things. Instead, we had to prove we were not guilty. How does that work when the essence of our court system says that we are innocent until proven guilty? Did these people who were listening to these claims from "anonymous sources" stop to think that maybe they should check into what was being said before they acted. I mean really, why did my social worker and our agency, Little Miracles, jump to notify every source they could think of before first validating these claims especially when the people calling in these claims were anonymous? I even pleaded with my Jenna, social worker, to please come to my home where she could see those things were not true but she refused. My agency called my friend to verify my information that certain allegations were false yet she still issued a letter to the Bulgarian government stating that these certain allegation, among others, were the reason she was no longer giving approval of our home study. All anyone had to do was come to my home or come to me personally to find out this all was the work of a sick minded individual who worked for our family.
As you read this today you will know that despite the horrible efforts of people such as Glennda, Shelley, Amanda, and the lack of support or due dilligence on the part of Little Miracles, Jenna Howard, and our Bulgarian facilitator, Elena, we triumphed and our boys are now officially Burmans and they are home with us. The days leading up to this were full of so much heart ache and stress I did not know if I could make it but just as it was getting to that point I would receive an email from one of my dear friends or even a phone call just letting me know they were praying right at that very moment for justice to prevail and God's will to be done. I was also getting several emails each week showing me how my boys were doing. So it was for my friends and for my boys that I would pick myself up and stand tall to handle whatever was coming at me and whatever I needed to in order to bring our boys home. Not once in all of these posts have I stated something that was not true unlike the many people working so hard to stop our adoption. I have documentation and that documentation has gone to the proper authorities who handle such acts. Authorities such as the COA who handles the Hague accredidation of adoption agencies, the U.S. Embassy and the Bulgarian Embassy. the board for social workers, and the Bulgarian authorities. Not once did I set out to falsely accuse the people I have mentioned but it is their own actions that must be answered for. Unlike what happened to us, I provided documentation of the allegations I brought to the authorities validating my claims. The sad part is that we are not the only family who is experiencing the "bullying". Families have shared with me their stories and each one is a bit different yet still the same. This must stop. They must be stopped.
In the end, we did what all those people did not. We took the high road!


No comments:
Post a Comment