Friday, February 10, 2012

Coming Soon

Coming very soon Carrington's Courage will have a new look as well as a new title.  It has become so hard to try and maintain 3 separate blogs so we have decided to redesign Carrington's blog to be our family blog since she is a part of our family and we cannot imagine separating.  I would like to say that I came up with a really cool layout but you all know me WAAAYYYY too well so I will just confess now it is a sweet young lady by the name of Sarah B. who will be bringing Carrington's Courage into the next and newest stage.  Stay tuned....


Oh and did we forget to mention.....
TODAY WE GOT OUR REFERRAL TO GO SEE CARRINGTON'S BIG BROTHERS!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! 
I will leave on March 2nd to head to the boys' country to lay eyes and hands upon our boys.  This trip I am blessed to be meeting up with Jenny Brown who will be meeting her children as well.  Now all I need is for the snow to melt and the sun to shine while I am there:)

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

So excited for you to be able to travel in March! I saw your announcement on ATR! Praying for your journey! Those boys are gonna be so blessed to be in your family!

Anonymous said...

That is so Awesome! I am so glad you get to go when another family is meeting her babies, too! Sharing in the JOY! God is so good.

Sarah said...

Haha, now I HAVE to do don't I?? ;)