Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Brothers Are Waiting

My Mommy told me that we are getting closer to bringing my brothers home. Paperwork is being done and my parents are thinking of creative ways to include them in all the holidays we have coming up. A friend of my mommy's went to see her son over where my brothers are and said that they play together and that Teagan looks just like me. We can be twins! There are only a few more days left in the ultra cool brand new 32 GB iPad2 giveaway. Please help spread the word so we can bring my brothers home! To enter all you have to do is click on the chip-in and for every $10 you donate that will give you one entry into the drawing and if you spread the word like on your blog etc that will give you another entry. I am so excited to show my brothers who is the Princess of this house and I will even allow them to play with some of my toys. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am interested in the cupcake weighted blanket...do I just donate to the chip in? Just let me know you may email me at srlynch052003@hotmail.com.

Thanks so much!

Stephanie Lynch