Sunday, November 20, 2011

God's Miracle For Katie

Last night before I put my jet lagged self to bed I witnessed another miracle at the hand of God: little Katie Musser Made it to America safely with her new Mommy(click on Mommy to read about her) and Daddy. You will remember Katie is a sweet angel who is 9 years old and weighs a mere 11 pounds. When I look at her beautiful brown eyes I not only see my Carrington but I see the love of a family who adores her. Katie will be spending an extensive amount of time in Children's Hospital of Philidelphia getting all the care and nutrition she needs to grow so what I would like to do is shower sweet Katie and her family with love and support during this time. Wouldn't it be great if Katie received love messages from all over the world? I am awaiting the room number Katie is staying in and then once Susanna has a minute to let me know I will share it with you all. Friends, Katie and Carrington are just two examples of precious children whom God has created and blessed us all with. Please go read about her journey and share this miracle with everyone you know. I have also set up a meal train at www.mealtrain.com listed under the Musser family if you would like to bless the family with a meal. If you do not live close to the Mussers you can still send gift cards for the family to pick up a meal at a restaurant close to them. I know the meals will be a tremendous blessing for them as Susanna will be staying right beside Katie in her room and meal preparation is just one less thing that will distract the family from helping their Katie bird heal and grow.

No comments: