Carrington wants you all to know that she had so much fun going to her very first pumpkin patch with all of her brothers and sisters. While the bigger kids were running and looking at all the pumpkins she just sat and looked out at the sea of orange all around her. It took our group about half an hour to decide which pumpkin was the perfect one. They all thought they were going to take one home to which I told them ONE!! Evelyn liked the bumpy ones, Owen liked throwing the heavy ones and talking to them, Hudson just laughed at all of them, Ethan was thinking he was king of the pumpkins, and Reagan just kept saying "look at all the orange pumpkins MOM!!" I would say it was a great day for the Burman Bunch! Ethan said there sure were a lot of pumpkins in this bunch and I looked at all of my children and smiled!
Our littlest pumpkin at her very first pumpkin patch.
Carrington was singing to her little pumpkin.
"hmmmm, so I am supposed to eat one of these on Thanksgiving?!!" (look at my angel in her first pair of jeans)
" Oh so you are talking pie huh?! Ok I think I could eat one of those then!"
A whole wheelbarrow full of Burman boys. This time next year we will need a bigger wheelbarrow!
All of my precious girls!
Ethan thought he could carry our pumpkin: all 15 lbs worth.
Hudson was giggling the whole time in his little pumpkin patch. He reminds me of Charlie Brown waiting for the Great Pumpkin.
Just the look on his face spells mischief. Oooh I could just eat up his cheeks! Ethan is my almost pumpkin baby with his birthday being the 30th of October.
Two of my October babies Madelaine and Ethan steal a hug by the great pumpkins. Ethan adores his big sister!
Evelyn loved feeling the pumpkins. Her smile is so amazing!
Owen got right out of the van and set right to work deciding which pumpkin he was going to pick.
Oh My! Doesn't Hudson and Ethan look like twins!
Reagan could not believe there were so many orange pumpkins!


6 comments:
My name is RIlla and I want you to know how much I love reading your blogs. Carrington is just precious. I am so looking forward to when you get the other boys home. I really enjoyed arranging for some of the things to be donated for Teagan's auction. It was a lot of fun and such a blessing to be able to help out.
What lovely little pumpkins you have! Fun to see the whole crowd. Thanks for sharing, Shelly!
What a beautiful family & beautiful day!
Love the pictures :) Looks like everyone had a great time!
So nice to see everyone coming along... happy and healthy. I've followed your blog from the weekend you brought little Carrinton home from the hospital. God Bless your family, and know you are keeping many people's faith strong. Keep blogging and keeping the world (your fans) posted.
I love to follow your blog! You are a beautiful family! I wondered about your story as you bring home more precious treasures. I look forward to seeing those beautiful boys blossom with your love as Carrington has. Reagan too looks so happy and settled. Your faith in God to step out and follow his calling is an inspiration to us all. Love and prayers, Sonja
Post a Comment