Love the pictures :) Carrington is doing great! So proud of her and how much she is learning to do :) All your children are so beautiful, you must be one very proud mama :)
All your children with the designer genes are absolutely adorable! I don't know where your family blog is, so it's nice to see some of the other members here from time to time!
Still envious of Princess C's perfect eyebrows! I ADORE the pic of her checking out her jewels! Diva!!
Your little blondie, whats her name? She is beautiful!!
2 comments:
Love the pictures :) Carrington is doing great! So proud of her and how much she is learning to do :) All your children are so beautiful, you must be one very proud mama :)
All your children with the designer genes are absolutely adorable! I don't know where your family blog is, so it's nice to see some of the other members here from time to time!
Still envious of Princess C's perfect eyebrows! I ADORE the pic of her checking out her jewels! Diva!!
Your little blondie, whats her name? She is beautiful!!
Post a Comment