In life it is a most wonderful blessing when something happens for no other reason than the love for another person. We received an email from someone who reads our blog and this person told us that she had a friend who wanted very much to see Teagan come home so he was donating a brand new 32GB iPad2 for us to have a giveaway. Take a look here.
I had to have Brian come over and read it to be sure I was not just going through the disillusionment of another adoption. How? Why? Oh my! I just needed to catch my breath and realize that I had prayed to God for some help. And He answered. This generosity we have seen with this adoption, first from Susanna and Merideth's auction for Teagan, and now with this giveaway! It is hard to believe I must admit. Anytime a family who is going through an adoption receives any gift it sure does humble you. I have always worked for what I have or needed but God has shown me through our adoptions that I don't need to be in control. He will equip us and we just need to let Him do it His way. Brian and I would like to thank the generous individual who has a heart for orphans and is helping us with this most incredible item.
Please share this giveaway anywhere you can. Christmas is just around the corner and this would make a wonderful gift for someone or may just make you very happy to receive it for yourself.


2 comments:
i donated $ 40 last night
kristen martin
lilmartinsnest@att.net
My first comment never posted so here goes again...
Looking forward to seeing Teagan and Kelton home with their forever families. I've already been so inspired by Carrington's journey.
Donated $20 (on the 26th).
Blessing,
Ginger Marrs
Post a Comment