Friday, September 23, 2011

My Other Brother

Well you know I already have 3 brothers here at home and one special brother playing in Heaven so now I can't wait to meet my other brother. Wait a minute here, does that mean the boys will finally be even in number with us girls?! MOOOMMMM you have to do something about this! (Please note that this MOM thinks things will be just fine if the boys = the girls). Mom and Dad picked out the name of Teagan Chance for my big brother. He is bigger than me by only 1 whole month so he better not get any ideas about bossing this Princess around!! I saw the picture of my new brother and even though Mommy cannot put his picture up yet boy oh boy is he handsome and looks just like me and our big sister Madelaine. Mommy says Teagan will probably get to spend some time with all of my friends at Cook Children's so he can get all strong and healthy. She also said how she asked God to let Teagan know that his family had finally found him just like they found me on Reece's Rainbow last year. A really neat girl named Sarah Birschbach made a really handsome blog for Teagan at www.atorchforteagan.blogspot.com. I wonder how many people will have fun reading his blog like they did reading mine? Maybe we can see where all his blog is read from and by how many people.

I have been watching Mommy and Daddy run around all day filling out paperwork and then hearing Mommy call out to Daddy that something on that computer thing was not working right and that he had better come help or that computer thing was going to take a flying leap off of a bridge. Can those computer things really do that? Hmmm, oh well. All I know is I needed to stretch a bit so when Mommy finally put me down on my blanket on the living room floor I decided to let her go and I was all over the place. There sure are a lot of interesting things I am spying; only if I could reach them the possibilities are endless. I just thought of how much fun it will be rolling all over and exploring the house with my brother. I think Mommy will be quite busy. Today she got out that video camera thing again and just had to film me sitting up and scooting around the living room. Right now she is trying to upload it here so maybe some day in the near future she just may get it figured out and you will see all what I can do.

Well it is time for me to go eat again so I will sign off for now. Thank you everyone for saying such nice things to us on my blog and for praying for my other brother, Teagan. It really means so much to know there are so many prayers out there.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cutest post ever! Thank you Carrington! Can't wait to see that video... soon????