CELEBRATE CARRINGTON'S FIRST BIRTHDAY
Today I was able to mark another first with our sweet angel: we celebrated Carrington's 4th and first ever birthday. Our sweet Princess has never know what a birthday is nor all the planning that a mommy puts into her child's first birthday-you know what I am talking about the theme, matching paper plates etc., the food, the presents, the guest list, where to put all of the guests and what kind of cake. Well, due to my grandma's sudden passing we were not able to have that big party but what Carrington did get was a special day to meet so many people who love her. Carrington met her Grandma and Grandpa for the first time in addition to her Aunts Lisa and Marla plus some friends. Now that is a way to celebrate not only your birthday but some more of those firsts I have dreamt of. I cannot believe Carrington just turned 4!! Oh my!! Just a few short months ago we were not even thinking of a birthday. We were only focused on that day and keeping our princess alive. God sure does amazing miracles in our little ones' lives! And since I cannot sing a single note without sounding like a skinned cat I will just type
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday my Princess.......
Happy 1st Birthday to you!

Carrington's Grandma and Grandpa got to meet the Princess when we traveled to Colorado on the way to NE. Poor Carrington was so so tired from the travel.

Carrington and her Grandma.

Now here she is telling Grandma just how rough life is at home and how her daddy didn't even buy her a pony for her birthday (don't worry Mommy is going to take her shopping for a cute new outfit instead:) ).

This is Carrington's birthday bow. It's almost as big as her head and almost as cute as she is!

The birthday girl is still a bit tired from her travels.

Carrington is telling the world it is her birthday. Today she turned 4 years old.

I think she is singing Happy Birthday!

I know this is a terrible picture but the face is all worth it!

Carrington got to meet her little friend Addie. Addie's mom and I have been friends for over 13 years. Addie is about to turn 3 years old.

As I went to take this pic Carrington pulled down her flower close to her face but oh how I love her smile. Does anyone notice she has rolls of baby fat right there at her armpit level? :)

I really do wish I had a great camera but this smile is too gorgeous not to put on here.

Look at those birthday girl cheeks!! Makes you just want to kiss them don't they?

My friend Judy has an amazing sense of peace about her and she was able to hold Carrington and calm her while we sat and visited over dinner.
16 comments:
Happy Birthday precious Princess Carrington!! Love those beautiful smiles and squeezable cheeks! Thanks for sharing!
aww Happy Birthday Carrington! Love the pictures of you! So glad to see you have chunky arms now
Happy Birthday Princess!!! You are so beautiful! i love your birthday bow, it is spectacular and looks just perfect on you. May God continue to bless you everyday
So sorry to hear about your grandmother.
Happy birthday Carrington. You look beautiful as always and your smile is priceless.
Happy Birthday Beautiful Princess!!!!!! I Love the rolls on that arm of hers!!! And I just LOVE every picture of your girl!!!!!!
Love the photos! The first thing I noticed was Carrington's beautifully plump thighs in the first photo! :) It is so nice to see her looking SO healthy!! Happy Birthday, special girl!
Happy Birthday Princess!
Aw. Beautiful. Hapy birthday baby girl! You are a rockstar!!
Be blessed
Ashlee
I am just amazed at how CHUBBY she has gotten! Praise the Lord! She is beautiful. I love reading your blog and have been praying for your family!
Crying at how much she has blossom and changed! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! She's soo CHUBBY! I love it!!
I would have never thought when I changed my blog to Handiwork for Anastasia that the same little girl would be adopted by an amazing family who has adopted from my favorite UAian orphanage. Then she would come home at 11 pounds and now blossom into this!! Simply AMAZING how god works! Not to mention that I changed it to Tori, you committed to Tori, and then I changed it to Anastasia and you committed to her. Was a little disappointed when you didn't commit to Sergey! Thought I had you on a roll! :D
♥Luv you all!♥'
Sarah
www.matthew18vs14.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday princess Carrington!
Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com
Carrington, you look so chubby (in a healthy way). And I love all the pictures. Happy Birthday, Princess!
Love the photos!! Happy Birthday Carrington!!!
Happy birthday, Princess Carrington!
Happy Birthday sweet Carrington!!
Happy Birthday Little Carrington!
Post a Comment