Friday, August 12, 2011

My New Header for My Blog

I want to give a super big thank you to Sarah B. for helping my mommy make my blog header look so special! My mommy tried to put a new picture in of me and instead she deleted it so she asked Sarah B. to help fix it. I just love my princess crown so sparkly! This is the same Sarah who made me my pretty hat, scarf, and matching booties. She is one talented young girl! Go look at the blogs she has and see all of the neat things she makes and how they help so many orphans.

http://www.matthew18vs14.blogspot.com/
http://www.handiworkforelijah.blogspot.com/
http://www.forhisgloryhandiwork.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I love it!! Little princess, you are such a delight. What a testimony you have to share with the world. God has BIG things in store for you. Hugs little one.

The Annessa Family said...

Love it!

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com