Hello All Through the help of Tiffany I was able to set up a meal train for Catherine and her family. If you would like to sign up please go to this link and pick a date:)
Shelly, someone posted this on my blog,please pass this on to Catherine in case she doesn't get a chance to read comments.... Alexis said... Are they giving this little one breast milk? If not, they need to look into a breast milk donor in their area! She will put weight on, it is the easiest thing for her to digest and it will help her immune system! Check out Human Milk 4 Human Babies on Facebook or the local chapter of Eats On Feets, also on Facebook. I will be praying for this sweet little blessing!
2 comments:
Shelly, someone posted this on my blog,please pass this on to Catherine in case she doesn't get a chance to read comments.... Alexis said...
Are they giving this little one breast milk? If not, they need to look into a breast milk donor in their area! She will put weight on, it is the easiest thing for her to digest and it will help her immune system! Check out Human Milk 4 Human Babies on Facebook or the local chapter of Eats On Feets, also on Facebook. I will be praying for this sweet little blessing!
I am really very glad after read here and I appreciate for the information that you presented here.
Post a Comment