"I got another pretty outfit! and look at the booties Sarah B. made for me. I am a styling chick!" (and they certainly weren't from THIS Sarah B....I can barely sew a button...so to the other Sarah B....great job, they're adorable!
Monday, April 4, 2011
TWO AND A HALF
Carrington gained a few ounces a couple days in a row and now she is hovering around 13 and a half pounds! So that is 2 and a half pounds gained in 2 and a half weeks! Shelly has noticed that Carrington is really starting to feel comfortable and increasing eye contact and trust! One of the wonderful ladies (Brandi) who is staying with Carrington for a few nights said in just a week's time how Carrington has changed so much! Praise God! Carrington is holding her head up for longer periods of time and even pushing herself up with her hands when on her belly! Shelly waited all day to hear about a surgery date but has still not heard anything and is hoping to hear very soon! The doctor who will be working on Carrington's teeth said he can only save her bottom two front teeth and the rest are so bad they will all have to be pulled :( Poor sweet girl! Now what you all want to see....more pictures!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 comments:
Praise God for the weight gain!!!! She's looking stronger and happier!
Poor girl! At least they are baby teeth, hopefully the adult teeth will come in eventually and they will be good.
Go Carrington Go! I love the updates...even a few words. I am praying for you Carrington. I surely pray that Jesus will be with those other poor sweeties you left at your other house...I know he sent your family at the exact time that you needed them. He knew you would be in dire circumstances, I thank Him for His perfect timing... Waiting for your grand recovery!
Let the Son shine!
She's such a cutie! Glad she is still gaining. So sad about her teeth. :(
Grow baby grow!! I'm glad to hear she is staying strong. Does anyone know why she has two tubes going down her nose? Just curious...
Carrington is so precious, glad to her she is still gaining. :) Very heartbreaking to hear about her teeth- hopefully the permanent ones will be ok. Still praying!
Such a cutie pie :) Would you mind asking the family if Carrington needs anything? I would like to send some toys but I am not sure what type of toy Carrington can play with
Oh man, what a sweet girl! I've had some tooth pain recently so I can empathize with it. I hope that they will be able to put her out of her pain with her teeth. Praise God she is continuing to grow! :)
I was thinking as Christine- hoping her adult teeth will be good! I was just wondering about a surgery date while cleaning the kitchen today (I think about Miss Carrington all throughout my day and giggle thinking about the sweet noises she made in her video; definitely loved the video). Can't wait to hear an update on that front.
So glad she is gaining weight and strength! Thank you Jesus! Amen
Wonderful news! She is such a little doll! Praying for more weight gain and more strength...
What GREAT news! Yay Carrington! Yay God! Sad about the teeth too. It's just not fair. :-(
I'm so happy she's feeling more trustworthy (oh, sweet Carrington... I can't imagine what she faced.) & it's so great that she's gaining weight! Will definitely keep praying :) xxxooo
That girl is so precious I can't even stand it! WTG on the weight gain sweet girl!
What a wonderful update : ) Continued Prayers!
Blessings
Melissa
journeytoonemore.blogspot.com
A pound a week! Pretty darn exciting!
@Jaimie - I'm pretty sure that would be her feeding tube. It goes through the nose, down the throat and right on into her tummy.
Love the pictures! She is so beautiful! Praying for the princess!
I'm so glad she's getting better, bigger and stronger. I can't wait for the day she gets to leave the hospital and finally get home!
Thanks for the updates. Hearing how Carrington is changing and growing always makes me smile.
*hugs*
Melissa
we love our chunky babies Carrington, keep it up!!!
Hooray for modern medicine and praise the Lord that He brought her through the neglect to LOVE! Continued prayers for her healing.
We're so happy to hear of her progress... and we can't wait to see her grow and blossom as she gets the nutrition and care and LOVE she needs. Love the pictures of your little princess.
She is so beautiful! Praying for more weight and strength!
Post a Comment