March 15:
Today!
I guess we all know where that 3 pounds went! Don't worry sweet girl, my pounds go to the same place....only difference is that I don't need any extra pounds there!!! If you didn't believe in miracles before, you absolutely have to after seeing those two comparison pictures!
"My new shirt says it all: FREE to be me! Sending kisses to everyone who has prayed for me. I AM free so look out world for Princess Carrington Burman!"
Look at her hair growing!!! She is absolutely gorgeous!!
Here is the princess with her big brother Ethan. He looks like the best brother ever and I bet he is!
Carrington was sent four books featuring kids with DS and she and Shelly read them every day. Look how studious she looks while her Mama is goofing off taking silly pictures of the two of them!
I have a feeling she is going to take after her big sister being a book worm!
Look at what I can do!!



49 comments:
She looks so great! What a miracle!
God is so good! So thankful her little tummy is all filled out and that video! WOO HOO! Praying for her during and after surgery!
Thank you so much for the updated photo. That first one is so seriously disturbing it made me cry. It is nice to see the beginnings of a bit of pudge.
That is so WONDERFUL!!! She looks so happy, PRAISE GOD!!!!
Wow, that's AMAZING!!! Way to GROW Carrington :)
hooray! I guess I better send that package off to her quick before she outgrows the size you had orginally posted!
Look out World Carrington has found her freedom, praise Jesus! Soon she'll be running naked and wild like Liza has discovered she can do... lol :)
what a beautiful family she has gone to, god bless her and god bless you
It just thrills me to see her doing so well...my boys and I pray for sweet Carrington every day. Everytime we pray they want to check the blog to see if she is doing better, I love that their faith is growing through the story of a precious little girl. Thank you for keeping us updated!
way to go! that is a cute belly. :) she is going to be one happy girl.
I'm SO happy she's doing well! Will definitely be saying many prayers! If I lived nearby I would love to sit with Carrington :) SOOO happy she's doing great and rolling over, wow! :) xxoo
Only God, only God could whisper and tell adoptive parents they need to bring Carrington home too...only God. What a difference.
God is Great! Prayers for you beautiful princess : )
Blessings
Melissa
journeytoonemore.blogspot.com
Amazing! Simply amazing!
Amanda
Michigan
That has to be the absolutely prettiest little tummy shot I've ever seen! Praise God!
What a beautiful sight - that sweet little belly! Thank you for keeping this blog. She has Iowans praying for her and the whole Burman family! Is Tori doing alright?
Judee in Iowa
tears in my eyes...absolutely amazing...
You are FREE of so much Miss Carrington! Free to LAUGH, free to DANCE, free to LIVE!!
Wow how amazing is she?!?!?!?
In my prayers each and every day!!
Sunnie in NC
Way to go Princess Carrington!
It is sooooo heartwarming to see what a difference a loving and dedicated family, along with a small army of Christians praying ... can do!
I am so very happy to see Miss Carrington thriving. Just watch her - she's going to astound all of us with how strong she gets and how fast she gets strong!
Yay for Carrington!!!
We'll continue to pray for her and for her family.
THANK YOU GOD!!!!! What a wonderful testament to His grace, and mercy!!
Wow! Just incredible. Grow, Carrington, grow! :)
Look at that girl go! What a marvelous change in Carrington - not only her incredible physical improvement, but also the blossoming of her determined little personality.
And what promise of good times to come...thanks to her loving family, skilled and caring medical staff, support of friends, prayers of so many, and most of all, God's loving and protective hand upon this little one. Blessings all around...
Very best wishes,
Susan in Ky
Cousin to 2 from U.
Wow! Prayers from the Goldens!
amazing!!! I just went to order those books from the pictrues.....they look so cute and I had never seen them before!
YAY!!! she is doing so great..can't wait to follow her progress, so happy <3
praying! so wonderful to see she is doing well. xo
Way to go, sweet Princess Carrington! Praise God that she is doing so much better--a WORLD of difference between that first photo of her wasting away and this one--ty for sharing that with your readers! Also, her eyes are sooo expressive and huge--she's just beautiful! Hugs and prayers, Lori
What a difference 3 pounds has made on that little body! It is awesome to see she is getting the nourishment she needs to grow that pretty little head of hair and build the muscles for turning over. God is so good!
WOW! Chuckled a bit at what you wrote about her weight....she is beautiful! Still praying for you princess!!! Mom looks like she is holding up too..praying for rest for the whole family.
Stephanie Lynch
A miracle if ever there was one.Blessed to be watching it from afar.
Continued prayers for sweet Carrington and her entire family.God is indeed good.
She is a gorgeous doll. I love her. Glad too see her doing better....keep it up Carrington!!
Our Ricky had the Nissen ,pyloroplasty and g-tube all at one time and it was a LIFESAVER!! Love it all. Praying for surgery to go perfectly!
Miracles before our eyes!
What a beautiful girl! Love her dark hair and eyes... Those before and after pics are truly miraculous! Praise the Lord.
Ok... that is just AMAZING!! it made me smile, laugh and cry at the same time!!! To see this little gorgeous miracle starting to thrive is, well... just beyond words!!!!!
Anne
Colorado
mom to Joshua DS, and RR advocate
Those few pounds do her some justice, waiting for more. God is so good. We are praying.
Wonderful. Prayers for smooth sailing Thursday!
Susan
The videos make me cry every time!!! I love how intent she is on her books. I bet she will be a book worm like her big sis!!! Continuing to pray for her upcoming surgeries!
What a beautiful sight to see a "fat" belly!
Wow, truly miraculous...hard to believe that 3lbs can make such a big difference until you realize that that 3lbs was more than 1/4 of her body weight! I'm assuming that since they have scheduled the surgery her condition, while obviously still serious, is no longer critical? Has her family been given any idea on when she might be able to go home? Continued positive thoughts for this little sweetie!
Sweet Carrington is my last prayer at night and this makes my day to visably see so much progress! Way to go God :) How could I get an address so that I could send a few books to the cutie?
tequilarose97@hotmail.com
Praise God!
Go Carrington Go!
What a beautiful little girl. Keep fighting Carrington God has amazing plans for you. Our prayers are with Carrington and her family.
Just checking in to let you know we're still praying for that precious princess. BEAUTIFUL pics of a BEAUTIFUL blessing!
Awww love the pic of her intensely reading the book. TOO cute! Thank goodness. It is simply amazing her progress. HOW wonderful! ;)
Yea!!! What a blessing! So thankful to see her filling in and being loved! I love to see God rescue these precious orphans and give them a loving home! So thankful for this wonderful family! Blessings!
Praise the Lord Jesus above!! YAY!
YES ABSOLUTLY AMAZING
Post a Comment