Carrington's surgery has been scheduled for Wednesday! She will be having most of her teeth extracted, getting a g-button, and a Fundo. She is hanging out around 13.7 pounds so she did lose a little of that huge 10 ounce weight gain as the doctors suspected she would. Shelly reports that her personality is growing by leaps and bounds and she is quite the little character!
Start praying hard for Carrington's doctors and family and for her health and recovery!!
P.S. Still looking for two friends who would be willing to stay with Carrington Monday and Tuesday nights :) Please email me if you're interested (spbasile at hotmail dot com).


13 comments:
I'll be thinking about her on Wedn & sending lots of love.
[Is she getting a G-tube? (might've missed that)]
Though I've been following Carrington since the start of this blog, I must have missed it, so please tell me, what is her sugery FOR?
Will be praying that all goes well and that she continues to grow healthier every day!
Praying! We would so be volunteering if we were closer! Praying that sweet volunteers jump forward to help out.
Continued prayers and good thoughts from NC!
I am praying! What is a G-button? Pore girl.
I hope she will get to go home soon!
~B
Praying for Carrington's speedy recovery. She is obviously quite the fighter to have survived all that she has already been thru. God has big plans for her.
We are praying for you, Carrington. What a strong, brave girl you are! You are so loved.
I only live about 5 miles from Cook's but I turn 70 tomorow and use a walker and scooter to get around. My 5 daughters all work so they are out. Please know we would love to help you but our help will be in the form of prayer.
Will pray that Wed.'s surgery will be a success and that soon after you will be able to take Carrington home.
Praying for this precious little girl!
Praying! If her mama would like any practice on a baby with a gtube I can swing by with Noah. They showed us how to do it on a doll but the doll didnt move or breath or anything and it was very different. We live nearby so it isnt a problem. Just email me at ashleelinnea at gmail dot com.
Also I have a friend on Facebook that makes and sales groovy tubies. They work better than gauze in taking care of the seepage. They come in all kinds of cute patterns I can show her them too. anything I can do lemme know. Thanks.
Be blessed
Ashlee
Praying for a very FAST and very very EASY recovery!!!
I'd love to fly down to TX just to stay with the little princess!
Shelly,
Please know we have been and will continue to lift Carrington and all of you up in prayer. Praying for a smooth, successful surgery, and a quick, pain-free recovery for her.
Love,
Jill :-)
Post a Comment