Friday, April 1, 2011

Beautiful Carrington

Look at this sweetness!
"Look at my new outfit I got from a friend in MD. I am wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a new hairband."
Just to put Carrington's size into perspective....those pants are 6-9 months and the shirt is 12 months...and they both look like she has some room to grow into them! Grow little flower, grow!

So many wonderful friends sending gifts to Miss Carrington....



(an 18 gallon tote filled with goodies for The Burmans!(

Carrington is holding steady at right around 13 pounds still. She didn't tolerate her oral feeding today but hopefully in time she will! She seems to be refluxing less than she was but is still refluxing at times. Shelly is hoping to know on Monday when surgery will be scheduled!

21 comments:

Redeeming Hidden Treasures said...

She is gorgeous! I'm so glad to see an update. She is holding steady in weight, but I bet she is a little more active too so that accounts for some calories. :)

Mel said...

YAY!!!! No bad news is GOOD news!!! Praise God she is holding her own!

Elissa said...

Gorgeous girl! She looks so great! I'm so sad I couldn't come stay with her this weekend afterall. Still praying for her daily!

Amy said...

Yayyyyyy she looks beautiful in her new outfit!! I'm so tickled to see her in it- thanks so much for posting!! :))

Grizzly Bear said...

awwww look at her... definitely sweet.

Leah said...

aww! Carrington soon I will have a card & package on its way!

Christina said...

She is such a doll baby and I will keep her in my prayers.

Stephanie said...

Sweet little Carrington....I love looking at your pictures. You are beautiful! God made you just perfect. I am going on a trip to Russia to see my own little girl on Sunday. I hope to keep up with you while I am gone. Stay strong and I will continue to lift you up before the throne of God while I am gone.....

Love,

Stephanie Lynch

noahandlylasmommi said...

Praying for sweet Carrington. Think of her daily. Thank you for the updates.

GB's Mom said...

Praying.

Stephanie said...

AWW she looks so pretty! praying she starts her oral feeds.

Anonymous said...

Aww!! She looks adorable. She definitely looks more alert. That's great news!! I showed my 2 daughters the pictures. We are the ones that sent the bunny hat, socks, lotion and toy. They were very excited to see they arrived safely!! Sweet, sweet baby. You are always in our thoughts.
Lydia
Lyd_1983 at yahoo dot com.

Anonymous said...

So glad to know that Carrington is holding her own - she looks quite alert in her latest picture, and wow, what a little fashion diva! Cute, cute outfit.

It's also great to see the cards (think I saw mine there, with the kitty) and assorted toys, books, clothes and other goodies from Carrington's many friends. It appears a Carrington's Club has self-generated!

Sending best wishes for a good weekend..

Susan in Ky
Cousin to 2 from U.

Candy said...

Thanks so much for the update. Carrington is so beautiful and we are praying for her daily. I will NEVER get tired of seeing her picture and the posts about her progress!

Naomi said...

I am praying my heart out for this girl... She is beautiful!! Love, Naomi (Lily Rice's Sister-in-law)

www.ababysentfromthestars.blogspot.com

Kasi said...

Such a beautiful little girl. May the Lord bless her as she continues to grow stronger and gain weight. The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. Ex.15:2 The Lord sustains the humble. Ps.147:6

heatherbrown said...

You look so good, baby girl-I hope the gift I sent for you and your sister got there last week!
Praying for you still!

Anonymous said...

My previous comment didn't get posted, so here's a reprise: Carrington is a real little fashion diva in her new outfit! She is getting quite a wardrobe of trendy new attire, and surely looks more alert, too. So glad signs of promise are there now...

I hope my card arrived - I think I spotted it in the display (it's the one with the kitty-cat on the front). In any case, good wishes, prayers, and lots of encouragement are heading your way!

Susan in Ky
Cousin to 2 from U.

Shari said...

Just checking in for a Carrington update! Hope she had a good weekend :o)

Jo's Corner said...

Beautiful Little Carrington, G*d is doing BIG things in your tiny body! I see light in your eyes and I Believe you are going to Heal and Grow and Surpass ALL expectations in your new life! I'm Praying for You and your lovely family! Wishing I could give you a Hug... Jo

Anonymous said...

Well, now I see that both my comments DID get posted, kinda redundantly...but once again, I'm sending best wishes and prayers for this week to be a good one, and for Carrington's needed surgery to be scheduled. I'm sorry it's necessary, but so thankful that Carrington is in such a good place, where she can safely receive the help she needs.

This little girl is winning so many hearts...

Best wishes,
Susan in Ky
Cousin to 2 from U.