On Jul 3, 2013, at 11:45, Kelly Mokashi <klmokashi@hotmail.com> wrote:
HI Ms. Burman
As we proceed through the next stage of the process, you and your husband will need to sign the confidentiality form enclosed (as described within our policies). For ease of convenience, please just mail directly to me:
Kelly Mokashi
8849 Promontory Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46236
Sincerely,
Kelly Mokashi
This is the confidentiality agreement that was sent to us already with names typed up.
(Note that in the first paragraph it says that the Board has discretion who they get to release information to but we are to not have any support by sharing any information. We have retained an attorney regarding this and have been told in no way are we to sign this. Our attorney is also looking into why a grant organization who has declared themselves a 501c3 would give a denial then allow a family to appeal but to appeal to the very people who said NO. It is like me being robbed at gun point and then having to go to that person and they get to say if they robbed me or not. )
From: burmanshelly@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Arrival of Appeal
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:50:28 -0500
To: klmokashi@hotmail.com
Kelly I would like to ask whom RR has already shared information with regarding our grant application etc. could you please share that with me?
Shelly,
Shelly,
Wife to Brian, mom to Madelaine, Ethan, Owen, Hudson, Evelyn, our Angel Mason, Carrington, Reagan, and Benjamin.
On Jul 3, 2013, at 11:53, Kelly Mokashi <klmokashi@hotmail.com> wrote:
Ms. Burman,
All information received yesterday will ONLY be reviewed by the Board of Directors , as per the grievance policy procedures.
Kelly Mokashi
(This is not what I was asking. I wanted to know who was told by RR about our whole situation. I know for a fact that someone was not only told but was allowed to see documents pertaining to our adoption in Bulgaria. Documents that RR was not even supposed to have. And the person showing this has taken an oath to keep information private and I am sure took plenty of ethics courses in college in order to get that degree.)
Subject: Re: Arrival of Appeal
From: burmanshelly@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 12:09:55 -0500
To: klmokashi@hotmail.com
Kelli I am sorry I wasn't clear in my question. I was wanting to know who besides the board has been advised of these proceedings not what my appeal says but info prior. Thank you.
Shelly,
From: klmokashi@hotmail.com
To: burmanshelly@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Arrival of Appeal
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 13:15:43 -0400
On Jul 3, 2013, at 12:19, Kelly Mokashi <klmokashi@hotmail.com> wrote:
From: burmanshelly@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Arrival of Appeal
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 13:16:41 -0500
To: klmokashi@hotmail.com
Shelly,
Wife to Brian, mom to Madelaine, Ethan, Owen, Hudson, Evelyn, our Angel Mason, Carrington, Reagan, London, and Benjamin.
From: klmokashi@hotmail.com
To: burmanshelly@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Arrival of Appeal
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 13:15:43 -0400
As per our Board policy, this is an internal matter.
(As far as I can tell the Board does not include a certain adoptive family who happens to be an attorney so why would that person know all about us Burmans and how "bad" we are supposed to be?)
(As far as I can tell the Board does not include a certain adoptive family who happens to be an attorney so why would that person know all about us Burmans and how "bad" we are supposed to be?)
On Jul 3, 2013, at 12:19, Kelly Mokashi <klmokashi@hotmail.com> wrote:
These proceedings are for the nature of our Board of Directors and therefore, confidential to the Board-.
( Andrea talked about it to several people specifically mentioning our family and "the drama surrounding the Burmans?")
From: burmanshelly@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Arrival of Appeal
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 13:16:41 -0500
To: klmokashi@hotmail.com
Kelly I wanted to add that we will sign the letter and we also request the Board does the same because As noted in the letter, public comments about us in the past have hurt us very deeply and we similarly need some assurance that this confidentiality is mutual.
(This email was sent prior to our retaining of an attorney who has since advised us to not sign one thing that states we cannot talk to anyone or share anything about the appeal and decision yet that Board can leave it up to their discretion whom they tell).
Shelly,
(This email was sent prior to our retaining of an attorney who has since advised us to not sign one thing that states we cannot talk to anyone or share anything about the appeal and decision yet that Board can leave it up to their discretion whom they tell).
Shelly,
Wife to Brian, mom to Madelaine, Ethan, Owen, Hudson, Evelyn, our Angel Mason, Carrington, Reagan, London, and Benjamin.
FROM Kelly Mokashi TO You + 1 More
Ms. Burman,
Once I have received the completed confidentiality form from you, I will add my name and signature to the form, scan it, and send it back to you.
Thank you,
Kelly Mokashi
Once I have received the completed confidentiality form from you, I will add my name and signature to the form, scan it, and send it back to you.
Thank you,
Kelly Mokashi



No comments:
Post a Comment