Summer is here and the extra Texas sunshine is giving me just the energy I need to get the house ready for the new Burmans. Today I finally cleaned up the spaces and linens where we will put their beds. My next task is making quilts for their beds but I usually save that for my quiet time at night.
Brian is helping me create a path in the backyard which will allow Reagan and probably our little ones who do not walk yet an easier way of getting around. I like to give him lots of honey do projects so he will know just how loved he is :)
Last night I was able to pick out a few outfits for the children for when we bring them out of the orphanages. One of our friends gave us a gift certificate so we had fun picking out their clothes. Luckily I think we have the sizes of what the three will wear so that will be easier than having to start over with no clothes in their sizes.
I think our new little ones are going to have a blast when they come home and realize they have freedom. Freedom to move. Freedom to play. Freedom to eat. I know it will take a while for this to really sink in but I am still excited. Today we received a donation in the mail which was sent to help us bring the children home. Thank you thank you to this wonderful family for your sweet gift!
Having all paperwork completed and sent off is a huge load off my mind. Now it is time to just get the house ready.
Brian is helping me create a path in the backyard which will allow Reagan and probably our little ones who do not walk yet an easier way of getting around. I like to give him lots of honey do projects so he will know just how loved he is :)
Last night I was able to pick out a few outfits for the children for when we bring them out of the orphanages. One of our friends gave us a gift certificate so we had fun picking out their clothes. Luckily I think we have the sizes of what the three will wear so that will be easier than having to start over with no clothes in their sizes.
I think our new little ones are going to have a blast when they come home and realize they have freedom. Freedom to move. Freedom to play. Freedom to eat. I know it will take a while for this to really sink in but I am still excited. Today we received a donation in the mail which was sent to help us bring the children home. Thank you thank you to this wonderful family for your sweet gift!
Having all paperwork completed and sent off is a huge load off my mind. Now it is time to just get the house ready.
![]() |
| Mr. L will have fun playing with his brother Ethan Legos and Superheros. |
| Miss H will have lots of time to catch up on playing dollies with Reagan. |




3 comments:
I am looking forward to following along on your journey!
Did y'all get the grants? ��
Danielle
The kids are just too darn cute!! And Miss C has the cutest little ears!! Oh I could just squish them with hugs and kisses! Ethan is going to love Mr L!!!
(((HUGS)))
Post a Comment