Friday, April 19, 2013

Chunky Monkey

These days Benjamin is just growing and growing!  He has always been a happy baby and pretty laid back (unless you wake him up early).  One of the best parts of being his mommy is being able to watch every little thing he does!  Lately, Benjamin thinks he is a soccer player with the kicking of his legs at lighting speed or a sprinkler that just pivots around and around.  When it is time to wake up in the morning I walk into his room and say "Benjamin. Benjamin. It's Mommy." And I am greeted with the cutest of smiles!  His 3 tooth smile and beautiful blue eyes melts anyone's heart who is within sight of him.  He is becoming a real ladies kind of guy.  He already flirts and steals their hearts with just a flash of his smile.  I love this handsome hank!


 


1 comment:

eliz said...

LOVE both these posts with the videos! So CUTE!! Carrington sounds like our Mosie on the first one where she's into stuff! :o)
(((HUGS)))