Saturday, December 22, 2012

She is SO SO Smart!!

Carrington is So smart!! We were flying home with our friend Sarah when I looked over and saw Carrington initiating that she wanted Sarah to open and close the window. This was not rehearsed in any way. I just happened to catch part of it on video. Look how smart my Princess is!! This from a little girl who just 19 months ago was barely able to live and had a brain that had shrunk quite a lot from malnutrition and from a little girl who is missing the middle part of her brain. I literally cried while filming this.



4 comments:

Sarah said...

WOOHOO Princess!!! She reminds me soo much of Theo N! They would be best buddies if you guys lived closer to eachother!! :) Love that sweet boy, and love your sweet princess!

Jill said...

Way to go Carrington!!! You are SO smart! :-)

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! What a gift! Thank you for sharing!

Kirsten said...

Wow that is so precious! Yay Carrington!