As a home school mom one of the things I love best is being able to take any moment we have in the day to do a little school work. Tonight I had to clean up the disorganized work of school items that my Ethan tried to put away. At that time I saw Reagan (who absolutely LOVES schoolwork) come in and get up on the table bench all by herself. She wanted to do school work. I let her. Then Hudson came along and we sat him on the bench as well. Most of the other little ones were already in bed so this was a good moment to do a little teaching. Reagan told me she could teach Hudson so I thought this was great not only for her to show a bit of what she has learned but to also build some confidence in her. I gave her the shapes to work on with Hudson and when I came back in the room I saw her teaching him using sign language what shapes to put where. Of course once I grabbed camera to video Hudson was not going to work like he had but I still managed to get some of it on video. One day I think Reagan will look back on when she helped her brothers and sisters learn their school work and the children will think about when their sister helped them learn!
MEMORIES!!


3 comments:
I love how she lines the shapes up for him to help him be successful. Smart girl!
I love how she lines up the puzzle shapes to help him be successful!
How very special! She is a great teacher!!! :-)
Post a Comment