Thursday, October 18, 2012

Princess Carrington Loves Field Trips

Today we have a Q & A session with 
Princess Carrington
on the topic of home schooling.

Princess how much do you like learning?
This much!!
 Princess, what do you think about only doing paper or book learning?

Carrington, what all do you think we need to do to save freshwater habitats?
I will need to think on just how I can explain
my thoughts to you.
 Princess who teaches you math?
Brother Owen teaches me to count to 5 about 100 times a day.
Each time he raises his hand to stare look at it mommy counts
his fingers for him.
 What is your favorite part about being home schooled Princess?
Hmmm there are so many things...

Quite honestly I do not know if I could just
name one thing...

Nope. Can't be done.  I love everything about
home schooling!
 What is something you learned today?
I conducted an experiment of my own using saliva and my
hand. First I blew raspberries onto my hand while
a slight breeze blew towards me.

Then I did a quick taste test to see the amount
of saliva that actually made it to my hand.

When I noticed the shift in the direction of the slight breeze I
must change my hypothesis.

It was time to change the variable of one hand to two hands
so I warmed them up.

Lifted my head up to the sun and told God how awesome of
a day He had given us for this lesson.
 Princess, what is your conclusion on learning about habitats as a home schooled child?
I honestly can't think of a better way to learn than hands on
with my family! Now if you will excuse my I need to finish
my lesson with a short prayer.






1 comment:

Jill said...

LOL Love it! Too cute! :-)