I am so excited to say that yet one more little one will be finding their forever family very soon! My friends, Ashlee and Paul, are about ready to expand their family through the world of international adoption. It's quite crazy how we met because our paths never would have crossed in our world had God not set it in His plan. When we had our spaghetti dinner fundraiser back in January we were able to meet so many people we did not know and one of those families was Ashlee, Paul, and their 5 children. Since then our families have totally hit it off with just hanging out together, eating, babysitting, countless chats on the phones, and even getting the guys (Brian and Paul) to knock off some of our honey-do lists.
They were following us on our journey to Kelten and Teagan and felt God was calling them to international adoption. One day we were talking about my trip over to see the boys and next thing I know Ashlee tells me her and Paul want to adopt a boy. So, now they begin the journey themselves to bring home a sweet boy. Their first stage is to send in commitment documents and fees so as to secure their son's file and to let the government know this little guy is loved and wanted. I cannot believe how excited I am for them and about the Kindle Fire they are giving away to one lucky winner! Go check out their blog to see for yourself and to follow another one of God's amazing journeys! And just for this very important weekend they are doing a giveaway within a giveaway so jump on over and see how you can help this family!
They were following us on our journey to Kelten and Teagan and felt God was calling them to international adoption. One day we were talking about my trip over to see the boys and next thing I know Ashlee tells me her and Paul want to adopt a boy. So, now they begin the journey themselves to bring home a sweet boy. Their first stage is to send in commitment documents and fees so as to secure their son's file and to let the government know this little guy is loved and wanted. I cannot believe how excited I am for them and about the Kindle Fire they are giving away to one lucky winner! Go check out their blog to see for yourself and to follow another one of God's amazing journeys! And just for this very important weekend they are doing a giveaway within a giveaway so jump on over and see how you can help this family!


No comments:
Post a Comment