I love my family!! There is just no denying it. With this adoption I am only gone for one week but the mommy in me is constantly thinking of my children back home. I know that each and every person who is helping us out with the children is doing an excellent job I still miss them. This week I have been blessed with everyone sending some pictures of the kids and what they are doing. It sure does a momma's heart good to see her babies. I should be home in less than 48 hours to hug and kiss all over them. It will be back to life as usual for the Burman Bunch first thing Monday morning.
| Doesn't she look just like her big brother Kelten?! |
| Carrington loves the new swing mommy and daddy got her! Oh my this smile is absolutely priceless! |
| Look how flexible yet relaxed Princess is! |
| Miss Glennda made strawberry shortcakes with the kids. Take a look at how big Ethan's is! |
| Evelyn obviously loved her strawberry shortcake as well. Look how well she is holding her fork!! |
![]() |
| Reagan was able to spend the night at her friend Sarah W.'s house. Thank you W. family!! |
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment