Monday, December 12, 2011

Slogan Contest

I was thinking just how can I give all of you friends of Carrington's something to do since I am sure you are just hoping for something. Well, my friends I am here for you. Ok so actually it was my husband's idea:) We are edging closer and closer to traveling for the first trip to Carrington's brothers and are going to hold a spaghetti dinner in hopes of raising the next part of our adoption. As I sit here (because once again my wonderful husband is helping by taking care of the children) I am creating a flyer to announce the dinner. Even more specific I am designing business cards (which are free) and need a slogan to put on them. The business card will act like the ticket for the person to get into the dinner. So here is the title of our dinner:
Oodles of Noodles for Teagan and Kelten
So who can come up with a short but catchy slogan to go with this? Now hold off on dinner, forget any housework, and most of all let the children stay up all night as we have to figure this out:) Just kidding. I look forward to all your ideas! The winning slogan will receive a totally cute video of Carrington not shown on my blog! That is inspiration right there isn't it?!

No comments: