LOOK AT WHAT MY BIG SISTER CAN DO!!!
SHE CAN RIDE A BIKE!!!!!
YEA, REAGAN!!
When my big sister and I came home she could not even move her legs or bend them. Reagan has spina bifida and bilateral club feet. For her first five and a half years she never was allowed to do anything but since Mommy and Daddy brought her home that has changed. We are a very busy household so Reagan likes to do everything our brother Ethan does and that means keeping very active plus she also works with Miss Vicki and that helps so much!! We were given this very nice Amtryke tricycle by someone who was so kind. It is going to allow all of us to learn how to ride a bike. I am so proud of my big sister!! I hope she teaches me to ride the bike when I get big enough or maybe we could hook a little wagon up to the back of her bike and she can pull me!! Oh Daddy I have a project for your Princess!!


4 comments:
That is awesome!!! Way to go Reagan!
This is aweaome! You go Reagan!
Susan WD
Her smile gets me every time! Way to go big girl! I bet pretty soon her and Ethan will be racing each other. :)
YAY Reagan!!! GREAT JOB! :)
Post a Comment