Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Through Her Eyes-Day 19


The world may focus on the shape of a person's eyes or even the color. Songs have been written about eyes. Eyes was listed as the top answer on Family Feud for what someone first notices about another person. Through my daughter's eyes I would love to see life for she has the purest of looks. Her eyes tell a story. She does not needs words. If the whole world could just look at life through her eyes then I believe the world would be vastly improved for the better.

HER EYES TELL ME......

I want my daddy!
I see the doggy over there and want to go see him.
I am safe in my daddy's arms (oh and you can't be mad at me that it is almost 11:00p.m. and I am still awake can you? I mean just look at my shirt-it says it all)
I am going to pick out which ribs I want to eat tonight off of this menu.
My big sister Reagan is so special to me!

I am not feeling so good.

I have thoughts and feeling just like everyone.


I challenge everyone to just take time to look in the eyes of a child. Do not look at the color or the shape but just look and see what those beautiful eyes are telling you. If I only knew how to put a song to this post I would put "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong. My hope for my children is that they never loose the look they have through their beautiful eyes!


No comments: