Binkie Buddies
Stuffed fun to hold your child's pacifier.
Washable/hang dry
Pacifier for ages 0-3
Fun and colorful animals
$8 +s/h
Payments may be made via the chip-in button located on the right side of the blog.
We are so excited to also bring to you all these wonderful, Mother's friend, and cute Binkie Buddies. These are little stuffed animals in which a pacifier was sewn to the mouth of the animal so as to help hold the pacifier up to an infant's mouth. So many times we are searching for a lost pacifier but that is no more thanks to the great thinking of our friend Rachel. In addition to now being easy to spot these Binkie Buddies also give baby something to hold on to while they are drifting off to sleep or just chilling as the day floats by. Each Binkie Buddy is able to be tossed in your washing machine just as it is and then ready to be hung dry. Be sure to order more than one so as not to upset your little one while the other is in the wash.
All proceeds will go towards bringing our Teagan home and then will continue to help bring other precious orphans with special needs to their forever families. Thank you for your support.
Please specify if this is for a boy or girl and which animal you would like. If a certain animal is no longer available we will notify you right away. We will send as a gift if you want a little message to accompany it.




7 comments:
I would like to order one. I am in Canada. I would prefer the one in the last picture. Can you email me at stephaniejowiebe@yahoo.com for more info on how to order it as well as price, so I can pay you through paypal! Thanks Stephanie
theshortonescookingblog.com
Ohh, I love this! I was wondering if they have velcro or something to change the paci if my child prefers a different brand? Thanks.
Oh these are PRECIOUS!
Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com
I'd like the dog for a little boy. You can email me payment info. RobinSumner11@hotmail.com
Perhaps setting up an www.ecrater.com shop (it's free, and they don't charge a fee to post, and then about a 3% fee for payments received via paypal and/or google checkout) or an Etsy shop (it's .20 cent for each item listed, and then about a 3% fee for each item sold - plus the about 3% fee that paypal charges) might help with reaching people who don't blog.
Aww! They are soo cute! :)
Sarah
www.matthew18vs14.blogspot.com
Hi,
I'd like to purchase two of these. Can you contact me through my Web site -- mdemploylaw.com -- with information on what's available, etc.
Thank you.
Post a Comment