Carrington lost, lonely, and with no sparkle or personality. She would be sat here for hours at a time with nothing to do. This was my angel just one year ago this month.
One year later: today a little girl with sass and attitude saying "you can't make me look at you" One year later full of love and already demanding to know where her food is.
Carrington waving with her 'popeye' look and her shirt says it all: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. THAT'S ALL I NEEDED.
Carrington just 4 months ago: lifeless, full of pain, scared, stripped of her dignity as a precious little girl.

Our Princess today: a bathing beauty with so much value and worth not only in her Heavenly Father's eyes but her earthly family as well. Oh how we love this sweet little miracle who is truly an angel sent to bring joy to this world.

Our Princess today: a bathing beauty with so much value and worth not only in her Heavenly Father's eyes but her earthly family as well. Oh how we love this sweet little miracle who is truly an angel sent to bring joy to this world.


19 comments:
Oh what a difference! I just love how you love that little girl. It just makes me happy to hear you write about her. Never was a little girl so treasured. (And Reagan and your other lovies too!)
Truly a gift from God. What a difference love, touch and prayers make. Beautiful to see.
What an amazing testimony your family has and I agree with the others--I just love how you treasure your babies! ALL children should be and feel so cherished! May God continue to bless you. And Princess Carrington, what a precious gift you are to everyone! You have gotten so big and it is amazing to see the miracles unfolding in your life with your forever family that adores you!
My goodness what an amazingly huge difference!!! God is good!
Thank you for sharing these pictures. I love see her grow.
Absolutely precious!
God sets the lonely in families. He is a father to the fatherless. Psalm 68
Love to see the changes in this sweet girl! Thank God for his redeeming, restoring love. Thank you for heeding his call.
She is a beautiful angel.. The picture from 4 months ago pains me to see... So happy she is loved and home!!!
Anne
Colorado
Only God. Amazing!
Brooke Annessa
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com
Is there a way that you can contact me....my name is Connie Clark Lindquist on FB or you can email me at lquist6@charter.net ? I have a question for you that i need to have an answer asap. thank you so much! (mom in waiting for Ethan in Bul**ria! You can see us in New Commitments
This is exactly what I was hoping to see when I first saw Carrington's bony little body - I prayed for the day we'd see her smile and see some meat on those bones!!! Love makes all the difference; there is no better medicine. Thank you, God, for all the doctors and nurses and medical staff that helped care for her and give her a chance!!!
Do they expect her to ever walk, I wonder? Does she crawl or scoot around. She is just the most precious little girl!!!
I am in awe of this girl. What an amazing change over such a short period of time! It has been a blessing to share her journey with you and your family; thank you for letting us into your life and allowing us to "meet" this beautiful little girl who has gone from orphan to princess!
I check on "my baby" Carrington here on this blog everyday! I love reading the updates and seeing pictures of her as she blossoms! God bless you and God bless Carrington!
Oh, what a darling little love! She is truly a gift! So happy to see her blossoming!
Aw, sweet Carrington. :) So happy that she's thriving!!
I'm so thrilled to see how well she's doing. I don't comment very often (sorry), but LOVE the updates. Good for the soul.
She is beautiful and so is this story. Thank you for sharing!
Ahh.... she's a perfect little angel. Such a sweetheart! She looks so awesome! Full of life and health and happiness! It does my heart a world of good to see these precious angels being loved on - as they deserve.
God bless,
Jada
She is perfect in every way :)
Post a Comment