Just watching this video put together by one of the moms who tri-founded Project T.L.C. gave me goosebumps today! This is just the beginning of getting our message and mission out there. We will go back, we will not forget the 99 we left behind. Please pass this on to each and every person you know. Just like with Carrington's story, we will never know every person who may be impacted by this ministry. Jesus never stopped bringing the word of our Father to those near and far nor will we stop spreading the story of these orphans. A great big thank you to Boston for putting together this video!


3 comments:
I've posted this great video to my fb wall...I pray that people will share the links I post. Wish I could see how many people actually share them! Thank you for starting this outreach program!
Mom of 4 in Elk Grove, CA
Very powerful....thank you for sharing. I am praying and sharing your ministry with others. I must tell you this brought me to tears...and I am glad. I have a feeling I'll be buying some more lap blankets soon.
oh my! i cannot believe this! i have had a conversation with a friend here in the uk and this is on our heart as well...infact i emailed rr about it yesterday saying is there access to the institutions to try to improve things for the ones left behind...the truly forgotton children! i want to do something as well and will do everything in my power! i would love to find out more (understatement!!!! i actually want to know every singe ounce of info you have so far and all your plans) my email is jane@joegeorgemusic.co.uk would love to talk soon about this project. xxxxxxxx
Post a Comment