On last Saturday our family went to the park for a picnic with our church. Mommy and Madelaine packed us a yummy picnic dinner and we all loaded up our blankets and toys to have some fun. This was my first time to see what a picnic is all about. We sat out our blanket under this big tree with lots of shade and I got to have the wind blow through my long hair. My first summer is already starting off super! I only wish my friends back at the orphanage could experience all of these special times with a family of their own. Mommy says that with Project T.L.C. we are going to try and make that happen.
I am so excited to share with everyone my big brothers and sisters. I can say that you see because I am the baby of the Burman Blessings (that's what my mommy calls us). Being the baby has its advantages such as getting held all of the time, wearing cute clothes that Evelyn passes down to me, and of course just all the loving I get. So here we all are:
Evelyn, Madelaine, and Ethan
Me(ok so there was a bug to look at that was way more fun than looking at the camera), Hudson, Owen, and Reagan
Look what Daddy let me taster: my first fried chicken drumstick.
I am practicing my speech and physical therapy all with this little thing called a drumstick.
Is there something you need Mom? I am sort of busy watching all of the kids from church play. Picnics sure are fun but my Daddy kept saying, in a very funny voice, "where's the picanica basket Booboo?" Anyone have any idea what he is talking about?


4 comments:
Love. Love. Love. Brings joy to my heart!
Haha, love it! Your daddy is a silly SILLY guy Carrington!
She is the sweetest angl! I pray for her daily. Thank you for the updates!!!
What fun you're having, Miss Princess Carrington! I love your cute sunhat (even if it's not a tiara) and your blue sundress looks really cool on you. You're really stylin'.
And to have a fried chicken drumstick, on top of all the rest - ah, bliss!
The other princesses and princes look great, too - what a wonderful (royal) family outing! One of many more to come, of course.
Very best wishes,
Susan in Ky
Cousin to 2 from U.
Post a Comment