Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Videos

Here are the videos Shelly was trying to post. Sweet Carrington :)




8 comments:

Amanda Wood said...

One would think that left leg is an arm with how agile she is with that leg. Oh to be that flexible again, just kidding! What a sweet little girl!

Joy@WDDCH said...

Could she be anymore precious?! Makes my heart sing to see her!!! She sure does love her tootsies, too! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Aw, how sweet! So good to see her enjoying her new life! :D

Grizzly Bear said...

Wow she is flexible... too cute!

littlelola said...

Oh she is just so sweet! I am so glad she is doing well. :)

figwittage said...

I can't stand how cute she is!!! :) xxxooo

Emi said...

She's so cute! I'm glad she's doing so well! Happy Mother's day Shelly and Sarah!

Mama Mason-Mann said...

I love the clicking! She's so sweet and tiny and of course, flexible!