Her feeds continue to go well. Right now she gets 4 feeds a day of 150mL and then at night she gets a total of 360mL over an 8 hour time period. Our pediatrician is having Carrington come in every 2 weeks for weight checks. Her first weight check at Dr. T's was 14lbs 11oz. I cannot even begin to tell you how much we are blessed to have the perdiatrician and nurses we do. Each one of them goes way above and beyond what they are there for and see to it that the kids get whatever they need to grow and thrive. This next week we will have all the follow-up visits for the doctors she saw in the hospital. One appointment we had this week was the eye doctor where we found out that Carrington is severely near-sighted and can only see about 9 in in front of her. So guess who is going to be wearing pretty pink glasses soon?!
One of her favorite things to do is just watch her siblings and the day to day going ons. Who needs television when you have 7 children?! We are enjoying just having her sleep every night in her swing next to our bed. That is music to our ears and sweetness to our soul.
I have been trying to upload videos of Carrington because she is just so darn cute but this is me we are talking about. I will keep trying and then you can see what makes me smile.
This little princess' smile can turn any day into the best ever!!
Oh how I LOVE my big sister Madelaine! She always takes good care of me and makes me feel so special.
I am all dressed up for my first time to go to church. Mommy says I am going to love going to church!
On Friday my whole family decided to have family time so we all stayed in our pjs and watched movies. My big sister Madelaine and I just hung out together.
Doesn't every princess have a towel with her initial monogrammed on it?! Bathtime is so awesome because my mommy lathers me up with tons of good smelling soap and then after bath it is lotion time.


16 comments:
Oh my goodness she is so precious!.... I got tiery eyed thinking about where she started and where she is now. Thank you for allowing us to peak in on her journey. :)
What a precious little one she is! Love seeing her photos! So thankful she is growing! :) Praise Be to God!
aww so sweet!
Awe what a little princess. It's wonderful to see her smiling and to hear how she is adjusting to her family. Only God!! Hugs
Thanks so much for the updates. It is awesome to see the prayers at work. I am so happy to see her pretty smile!
i love these posts! any chance you can do an update (with pics) of the 3 little ones you adopted last year? thanks for all your work keeping us updated on little carrington. she is a miracle!
These photos bring tears to my eyes and a HUGE smile on my face : ) Continued Prayers and Positive Thoughts!
It just warms my heart to see her so healthy and happy. It is truly amazing what some loving does to a little soul! If anyone is hesitating and sitting on the fence regarding adoption look at that sweet little face and you tell me its not worth it! Each life is worthy to be loved! Each life!
I so love these updates on Carrington- thank you SO much for continuing to share her sweet self with us! :)) As for posting videos, I've found the easiest way is to upload the video to photobucket and then copy the html code into your blog post after clicking "edit html". When you click back to "compose" the video should appear in your post. Hope this helps!
I'm so glad sweet Princess Carrington is home with her family and enjoying her new life! It is amazing just thru the photos/videos you've graciously shared with us thus far, just how much she has blossomed! You're beautiful, sweet Princess, a precious child of God!
So glad she is continuing to do so well. What a blessing she is.
Look at her!! YAY Shelly!! God is GOOD!
Oh, my! Her little world is sure going to open up with her new pretty little glasses! I would love to be a fly on the wall to see her face as she takes it all in!
HUGE SMILES!!! I love it!
Love it!!!
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Princess Carrington!
Post a Comment