
The Princess is practicing her speech of appreciation for her performance at a future Oscar show.

She just loved sitting up it her bumbo seat. At first she was wondering what this was but then she soon had a front row seat to all the happenings with all of her siblings. Now that is a show!!!

Carrington just kept singing and singing while we all were dancing to music. Music seems to be something she likes especially when her iPod plays Neal Diamond!
11 comments:
She's so beautiful!! M loves music as well, there's always a dance party going on at our place.
My goodness is she a darling! How expressive is she??? I love it! I can foresee theater in her future!
Since she loves music so much, have you considered pursuing Music Therapy for her? If you visit www.musictherapy.org there is an area where you can find Music Therapists in your local area. If you would like more information, please let me know. (bessie@musictogrowon.net)
I cannot get over how much that little girl has come ALIVE! What an amazing little spirit she's got! Thank you Lord Jesus for your miracles!
Following this story is like watching someone come to life from the brink of death! Seeing her spirit shine through is such a blessing, thank you for sharring this with all of us!
Brooke Annessa
www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com
I love to see Carrington sitting in her Bumbo and smiling so big!
Way to go, sweet Princess Carrington--sitting up in your bumbo seat--what a strong girl you are! Thanks for posting and I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!
LOVE it!! :))
Isn't it funny how each kid has their own taste in music even when they're still so little? She is so cute! Thanks so much for continuing the updates!
Carrington just melts my heart! Thanks so much for taking time in your extremely busy day to bless us with updates.
Just wondering, was she accustomed to hearing English spoken, or is she learning to understand it now? In any case, she seems to be blossoming so rapidly, and will catch on in no time.
Blessings to you and all the family~
Barb
Carrington is so adorable! We love to watch her sing her little song!God is so good!I posted about her on my blog at www.allchildrenareablessing.blogspot.com
Post a Comment