Saturday, May 14, 2011

Carrington Reading!

A little love can even teach a girl to read :) You can tell this girl has been read to a time or two by her new family! And she looks so darn cute in these glasses. I'm going to call her Dr. Burman, professor of elementary education studies at Redemption University!


16 comments:

nicole said...

awwww very cute carrington way to go!!!

The Annessa Family said...

So cute with those glasses! She does look like a little professor!

Brooke Annessa
www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

Redeeming Hidden Treasures said...

Too cute! I love the updates! God has surely brought her far and I am so excited to see what all He has in store. :)

Barb said...

Aw, so sweet! How incredibly rewarding it must be for you to see her progressing so nicely.

Barb

M. E. said...

Absolutely Darling!

Lori (Maine) said...

You can read to me anytime, Princess Carrington! How precious--ty for sharing!

Grizzly Bear said...

Aww she is so precious

Anonymous said...

Well, as a children's librarian, you KNOW I'm lovin' this video! Carrington is so intent on her book, and then it sounds as if she's working on alphabet sounds, first A, then B! What a remarkable, marvelous little girl she is! Thanks so much for sharing her progress.

Susan in Ky
Cousin to 2 from U.

Elissa said...

What a cute little smarty pants! ;-) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the glasses!!

Tracie said...

so adorable :) It blesses my heart to see her going strong!!

Betsy said...

Hi Carrington,

My name is Alanna. I am 11 years old, and I just found my forever family last year when I was 10. I am so glad that your family found you, and that you are doing so well. You look very happy. I love your new glasses!! My family and I have been praying for you. I bought one of the orphan to princess necklaces, and I tell people about you when they see it around my neck. Keep gaining weight and getting stronger and I hope you love your new family. Love, Alanna

Anonymous said...

How freakin cute is she!

Lori (Maine) said...

Congrats Alanna for finding your forever family. I'm sure they love you very much! You sound like a sweet young lady with a caring heart and I pray God continues to bless you! Lori

Barb said...

What a beatiful little girl and it sounds like she found an amazing family! I love watching her grow and blossom!

Joy@WDDCH said...

I bet those glasses make all those colors and pictures so so so enjoyable!!!

Unknown said...

I can't imagine how amazing it is to watch Carrington grow and change right before your eyes. She is changing so quickly. She looks like such a happy little girl. I think she knows she was given an awesome blessing...her new family! God bless :)